Friday, 11 April 2014

Second Day of Filming

Friday 11th April 2014

The second day started much like the first, with everyone meeting on time outside the florist. Again Danny the Director took the actors aside, while the rest of the group set up the tracks and equipment ready to shoot. I talked to the florist owners and again briefly explained what was going to happen and made sure we had their permission to say the line 'Those bastards', which they agreed to. I also made sure the actors had their props and costumes. Because of the banner problem we had to change the script slightly and I made sure everyone was aware of this. We had to be aware of customers so time and space was very important. We finished the filming and then went to a more controlled area to record the voice over as there was a lot of background sound in the florist.

We again worked very well as a team and finished with plenty of time to hand the equipment back into stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment