TASK # 2
DOCUMENTARY PROJECT PORTFOLIO
(EQUIVALENT TO 10 CREDITS OF A 40 CREDIT MODULE)
The Brief for this project is to create a 5 minute Documentary film on the theme of Liverpool Stories.
For this project I will create a film inspired by research into documentary ideas based in Liverpool.
Your starting place for this will be articles or news items on Liverpool found within the national and local newspapers and by researching on the web.
For this project we have to work in groups of 6 and delegate the following roles:
Director-Noah Chebouli
Producer- Hannah Grencis
Cinematographer- Alex John Kentfield
Sound Recordist- Alex Potter (Me)
Sound Editor- Oliver Roger Guy
Editor- Saul Allerton
Originally I wanted to be the Director or Cinematographer as that's where I believe my main strengths lie, but eventually decided to take on the regarded lesser role in terms of amount of overall work: Sound Recordist. This is because I believe the other members of our group were also more than capable of undertaking the other specific roles and thought for the benefit of the project as a whole I would focus my efforts on making the less familiar sound part of production as best as it could be. Another incentive was that we agreed as a group that I would also input in the creative process helping out both, Noah (Director) and Alex (Camera) in production, and Oliver (Sound Editor) and Saul (Editor) in post-production.
This was decided at a group meeting at Weatherspoons along with initial discussions about possible project ideas.

No comments:
Post a Comment