First Audio Crit
The first draft of the audio is complete and we had a critical review session, which we showed the audio to the group and received feedback from Dom and Debbie, plus feedback from the group.The groups feedback:
- Good use of the bell to break up the narrative
- Really good location
- Nice idea and well put together in edit
- I like how it progresses through the school day
- Good range of sounds that complement each other
- Could maybe adjust the volumes slightly
- A times you couldn't hear the dialogue (little boy)
- Slightly too loud in places
At this point I had only sound edited with headphones on and the volumes sounded completely different when coming out of the speakers. Also because I was listening through headphones, the quality was slightly poor as through the headphones it sounded a lot clearer so I didn't think they needed cleaning up that much.
Dom and Debbie's feedback:
- They liked that we had taken a risk and found an external location that was original and isn't often used.
- They really liked the use of the sounds of the school children and it progressing through the day.
- They liked the bell, but they thought that it was slightly episodic, so recommended mixing it up slightly.
- Pointed out that we needed to adjust the volume levels and maybe work on sound-editing on soundtrack pro to sort out the background noise etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment